Week 3, Check-In 2
Back home and preparing for the real world tomorrow! I covered a lot of ground during my writing retreat this week. Working with huge blocks of time granted me a big-picture perspective of my story. But working in short spurts can help keep the tension high and the writing tight. Hopefully I can transition into mini writing sessions to keep the momentum going as I shift back to the daily grind. I’m thankful for my ROWing community. I know you folks will hold me accountable.
- Blog. A day late, but yes, did blog twice.
- Encourage other ROWers. Missed the mark on this.
- Write 3-4 scenes per week. Squeezed in three more scenes!
- Read a chapter in Life, Animated
- Did critiques for my crit group